Organic Angelica, commonly known as garden angelica or wild celery, has been researched for its benefits in bladder health. It is sourced from a certified organic island off the northern Icelandic coast. This Angelica is harvested by hand during the summer months, dried and extracted, all on Icelandic soil.
A change in urine control can be due to a number of factors including age, obesity and diet. Additionally, after pregnancy, incontinence problems may occur because childbirth weakens the pelvic floor muscles.
Viridian Organic Angelica Leaf is only recommended for use after pregnancy and lactation.
- Naturally rich in zinc and protein
- Certified Organic
- Contains 100% active ingredients to help support healthy bladder function
- Certified by the Soil Association
- No artificial additives, binders or fillers
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians