Viridian Vitamin B5 helps convert food into energy and is essential for the normal functioning of the adrenal glands.
Viridian Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is found in varying amounts in virtually every food, hence its name derived from the Greek pantos, meaning everywhere. It is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a key role in adrenal and immune function and aids in vitamin utilisation, and helps convert fats, carbohydrates and proteins into energy.
- Vitamin B5 is Pantothenic acid
- Energy Yielding Metabolism
- Mental Performance
- Helps with the synthesis, and metabolism, of steroid hormones like vitamin D
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness
- So called ‘Anti-Stress’ Vitamin as it is vital for energy and adrenal function
- Found widely in foods but can be depleted by processing drugs, alcohol and caffeine.